Transfer It! was established in January of 2009 -- primarily selling design-it-yourself shirts that can be done by anyone without the use of a computer. We popularize heat transfer printing by using high quality transfers from the USA and locally made t-shirts under our brand. Primarily located in shopping malls throughout the country, customers of all ages would pick prints and combine them with letters to create unique t-shirts. The process itself is fun and fast -- thereby establishing Transfer It! as the undisputed brand for dependable rush printing.
As an innovative company -- we never fail to experiment on new products, designs, process and distribution. With over 1,000 customizable products in-stock -- we have the deepest variety of merchandise and with our manufacturing network, we can make pretty much anything, Having the opportunity to serve hundreds of customers everyday has allowed us to be updated on designs and come up with artwork to match their taste. Year after year, we have integrated all types of decoration process - silkscreen, embroidery, UV direct surface printing, and large format. Thereby allowing us to be your one-stop shop for garment decoration with NO MINIMUM quantity. Our products and services are now more accessible than ever before, with our nationwide stores offering delivery service and 24 by 7 fully automated website -- you can have your personalized product within a day.
With more than a decade of experience and millions of products decorated, without a doubt - our company deserve your trust. Our TEAM remains to be the main competitive advantage -- their dedication in the pursuit of being better everyday have lead to innovations that deliver great products and value to our customers.
One of a kind shopping experience
- There is no store in the country right now that has the number of plain shirts and colors that we offer on-hand. Most of these items are traditionally made-to-order.
One Stop Store
- For customer lacking of time, we can produce their uniform and souvenirs/tools within 24 hours in our branches & 3-5 days for online orders for available stocks.
- Traditionally, plain shirts are bought in Juan Luna/Divisoria and buyers often go to Recto or print shops along the road for silkscreen printing.
No Minimum Order
- Due to high set-up cost of screens, printers don't accept jobs that are not at least 30 pieces.
- Our minimum order is one piece using Heat Transfer or Rubberized Vinyl print.
- For uniforms and giveaways; all enterprise are concern about saving money and we understand that.