Thank you for visiting Your Reliable Custom Embroidery Service in the Philippines. With a low minimum order quantity, our embroidery services can handle the majority of your logo embroidery and computerized embroidery patch needs, as well as those for personalized woven labels, custom-made iron-on patches, direct to garment embroidery, embroidery on shirts, custom embroidery on caps, and custom embroidery on jackets.
Our embroidery shop has been serving the areas of Manila, Alabang, Makati, and Quezon City since it was founded in the center of Manila City. We also provide embroidery services on VisMin area.
Our staffs at Transfer It is aware of the value of your logo and how it can leave a lasting impression on your clients. This is the precise reason we created our own embroidery division: to provide you with your most reliable embroidery provider through a quick and simple procedure.
To guarantee that you only receive products that meet market quality standards, Transfer It has invested in high-end embroidery machines, highly skilled employees, and industry specialists to handle your logo embroidery needs.
We can accommodate huge or small embroidery service orders for your school patch or business logo embroidery, including high-quality polo shirts, jackets, towels, iron-on patches, custom caps, and more.
We accept Orders:
For Orders & Inquiries:
With a needle and thread, embroidery has been used to decorate clothing, fabrics, and other things for more than a century. It may be manufactured mechanically or, in some instances, manually. The embroidery service at Fabrica MNL is carried out and produced using computerized format programs and our embroidery machines that are designed specifically for the majority of clothes, garments, caps, aprons, fabric, and other materials.
The execution of an embroidered logo looks amazing on hats, polo shirts, towels, patches, and more. It enhances the sophistication and authenticity of the majority of businesses. For this reason, it is frequently done on business handouts, uniforms, and other promotional goods. Embroidery, as opposed to screen printing, imparts an embossed texture to garments, giving it a more expensive appearance.
To learn more about our custom embroidery service and how we can help you further with building your brand, feel free to contact our team.
No Backround, Fast production, Lowest Price
APPLIQUE / PATCH
Fabric Background, Fast Production
can be sewn or Heat Transfer
Slow production, Most Expensive
● No Programming Fee
● Pre-programmed logos and designs
● Applicable to 20+ items
STEP 1: PROGRAMMING
With the help from our Embrodiery programmer, we
convert your company logo as embroidery file
STEP 2: SAMPLING
Next, we make an actual sample of your design and
send it to you for approval
STEP 3: MASS PRODUCE
Once approved, we start to mass produce your orders,
production will take depends on the QTY
● 7-14 days lead time upon deposit (downpayment) & approval of embroidery sample.
● PROGRAMMING FEE - one time charge for one design, P500 for soft copy.
● DEFECTS - We will not be held responsible for garments provided by customer that we accidentally might damage.
● PAYMENT - 50% downpayment before order to be process, full payment needed for partial pick-up.
● APPROVAL - For each order we will submit a proof for customer approval. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that all of the information on the proof
is correct. If an error is found after your order has been approved and printed, we are not liable for the cost associated with re-producing the order.
● ORDER CANCELLATION - In the event an order is cancelled by a customer the refund will be based on the status of the order. If the order is completed
no refund will be issued
● RETURNS - Due to shipping & electricity problems we might encounter. Delay can happen, on event we do not deliver on time;
● No Refund
● 2% Discount per every day delay.